Learn directly from one of Australia's leading experts in the field of coal seam gas management.
A Coal Seam Gas Reservoir Assessment course will give you a comprehensive understanding of the properties of Coal Seam Gas reservoirs, and improve your skills in coal mine gas management, production, design and optimisation.
Dr Ray Williams, respected coal and engineering geologist with over 30 years of experience in the CSG and mining industry presents this course. Dr Williams is the founder of GeoGAS and developer of its fast desorption gas content method, the most widely used method in the Australian coal industry.
Attend the course and learn to:
- Understand gas reservoir assessment from measurement to analysis and application.
- Design and implement a gas testing program
- Estimate gas resource size and uncertainty
- Apply to outburst assessment and control, gas drainage/emission modelling, CMM production forecasting.
Who should attend?
This course is recommended for staff involved in exploration, coal mine gas management and gas utilisation.
Participants typically include:
- Mining Engineers
- Mine Planning Engineers
- Petroleum Engineers
- Technical Services Managers
- Operational staff and service providers
It is also suitable for anyone interested in understanding the fundamentals of coal seam gas management and gas production.