CSG Consulting Services
Prospect Evaluation and Due Diligence
GeoGAS provide Prospect evaluation and due diligence aimed at determining or reviewing a region’s CSG prospectively. Covering both coal seam gas and coal mine gas utilisation, our services include:
- Characterisation of gas reservoirs
- Evaluation of regional geological and geophysical data (gravity, magnetic, and seismic data).
- Reservoir Modelling
- Modelling of gas production, including uncertainty analysis
- Scheduling of gas and drilling activities
- Design of pilot well testing programs
- Field well layout and sequencing
- Provision of below ground inputs to the design of surface infrastructure
- Well operation design parameters
- Compliance with SPE PRMS guidelines, which are globally recognised by the Oil and Gas industry.
- Reporting of P1, P2, P3 reserve categories.