Coal Seam Gas Reservoir Assessment
Learn directly from one of Australia's leading experts in the field of coal seam gas management.
A Coal Seam Gas Reservoir Assessment course will give you a comprehensive understanding of the properties of Coal Seam Gas reservoirs, and improve your skills in coal mine gas management, production, design and optimisation.
Attend the course and learn to:
- Understand gas reservoir assessment from measurement to analysis and application.
- Design and implement a gas testing program
- Estimate gas resource size and uncertainty
- Apply to outburst assessment and control, gas drainage/emission modelling, CMM production forecasting.
Who should attend the course?
This course is recommended for staff involved in exploration, coal mine gas management and gas utilisation.
Participants typically include:
- Mining Engineers
- Mine Planning Engineers
- Petroleum Engineers
- Technical Services Managers
- Operational staff and service providers
It is also suitable for anyone interested in understanding the fundamentals of coal seam gas management and gas production.